Mitch Grissim’s father, a prominent Nashville lawyer, taught him at an early age that it is the little things that make all the difference in the quality of the legal services offered and the level of client satisfaction. Simple but important actions, such as returning all phone calls before the end of the day and doing exactly what you say you’re going to, is the standard at Mitch Grissim and Associates.
Mitch lives on the lake east of Nashville in Sumner County and attends Bluegrass Baptist Church of Hendersonville. When not in the office, Mitch enjoys working out and training for running events. A love for boating led Mitch to obtain his United States Coast Guard Captain’s License in 2004, which he puts to use several times a year boating in South Florida along the Atlantic coast, and in the Keys.
Other interests include mountain climbing, hunting, fishing, cooking, travel, and just working outdoors in the yard.
- Nashville School of Law, Nashville Tennessee, 1981 – J.D.
- Vanderbilt University, 1977 – B.S.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Nashville Bar Association
- Sumner County Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association of Justice (AAJ)
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
- Certified Civil Trial Specialist, National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Tennessee Bar 1981
- Davidson County Chancery Court, Clerk and Master, 1981
- Court Officer Part II, Davidson County Chancery Court, 1981
- TN Court of Criminal Appeals, Judicial Clerkship, 1980
- Court Officer, Division III Davidson County Criminal Court, 1978-1980